Thursday, August 26, 2010

(super)Senior year begins...

Well, I just finished my 2nd day of classes, which means I've had a taste of every single class I'll be taking this semester - except for one, that only meets on Mondays. It's all psychology, except for one Bible class. Right now I feel...unsure. I think that I'm coming to this semester exhausted...in practically every way...and I can tell that I am going to be challenged. I'm excited about the new things I'll learn, but I'm also not sure I'm up for the challenge...I feel weary. I'm suddenly seeing the Lord doing a new thing in my life...breaking down some old habits and attitudes and ways of thinking, and challenging me in new ways...and I have to admit: I'm a little scared of what that's going to mean. I know that this refining process will work new and wonderful things in my life, but at the same time, I also want to retreat from the pain of the tearing away that He's going to do and from the revelation of those areas in my life that need refining.

We'll see how it goes. It's scary...but I realize I won't be doing it alone...so I need to surrender to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment